Home Instead Senior Care is seeking a Staff Coordinator/Scheduler for the Kennewick office. This position has the main responsibility of connecting our caregiving force with the needs of our senior clients. Will assign caregivers based on service call requirements, will coordinate schedules on a daily basis, will monitor and mediate both client and caregiver activity and follow up on assignments and client service. Coordinate both monthly client/caregiver schedules in our data base. Answer new client inquiries when needed and enter information.
Candidate must be;
- Highly organized
- Able to connect and interact clearly with seniors
- Strong in communication skills, both oral and written
- Comfortable working under pressure and deadlines
- Proficient in basic business software programs and data management
Full time-Hourly position
- Position is Monday through Friday with occasional evening and weekend hours as needed
- Friendly, supportive office environment
- Paid training and ongoing professional development
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.