Who is Comprehensive Healthcare?
Comprehensive Healthcare provides innovative behavioral health and integrated healthcare services to clients of all ages. We take pride in our creative and collaborative work environment and in delivering clinically excellent, trauma-informed, recovery-oriented services.
What are we looking for in a Therapist CDP?
The Therapist CDP is part of our outpatient dual diagnosis team, which provides integrated treatment to individuals with co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders. Using evidence-based therapies, motivational interviewing, and case management, the Therapist CDP offers robust treatment that incorporates recovery principles from both disciplines. Through individual and group sessions, the Therapist CDP will provide counseling, skill development, and support to assist each client with reaching their recovery goals. This position emphasizes harm reduction, acknowledges incremental progress, and appreciates continued effort. The Therapist CDP needs a strong understanding of how mental health and substance use influence each other, and needs to use this understanding to enhance the treatment provided to clients on the dual diagnosis team. Excellent communication skills, the ability to establish rapport quickly, and a collaborative attitude are essential in this role.
Therapist CDP duties may include:
- providing individual & family therapy and facilitating behavioral health groups
- collaborating with each client to create an individualized treatment plan
- completing intakes & assessments for both substance use and mental health
- providing progress reports and completion notices to the courts, probation departments, and referral sources as appropriate
- assessing clients for safety and risk to self or others, and taking appropriate crisis intervention measures when indicated
- completing all documentation in a respectful, client-centered manner
- Master’s degree in counseling, social work, or related field
- Chemical Dependency Professional or Trainee certification in Washington
What Comprehensive Healthcare Can Offer You
Training and Development
- A variety of career opportunities in a wide range of settings with room for mobility and promotion
- Regular training opportunities including support, supervision, and consultation in implementing evidence-based services and programs
- Clinical supervision toward licensure (if applicable)
Innovative Program & Services
- A strong reputation for providing quality, evidence-based services within a collaborative multi-disciplinary team environment
- Innovative, forward-looking leadership that seeks to thrive in an ever-changing healthcare environment
- Joint Commission-accredited organization committed to continuous quality improvement
- Established partnerships with major research universities and other community and healthcare providers to implement cutting-edge treatment programs and services
- Competitive salaries within our communities and industry
- Healthcare coverage for employee and qualified family members
- Generous vacation, paid holiday and sick leave policies
- Access to Employee Assistance Program services
- Agency-funded retirement plan with contributions equal to 5% of compensation
- Additional retirement investment opportunities with a 50% investment match of up to 4% of compensation
- Agency-funded life and disability insurance program
- Financial incentives to further employee education
- Educational loan repayment programs (conditions apply)
Joining Comprehensive Healthcare
Additional information on Comprehensive Healthcare’s programs and services can also be found on our website at www.comphc.org.
Comprehensive Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. We value the diverse perspectives and strengths that our employees bring to the workplace and we encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply for our positions. The Human Resources department gladly offers accommodations and assistance for the application and interview process; please contact us at (509) 575-4084 to make arrangements.