Odle Management – A program of Eckerd Connects
Provide challenging, rigorous, and relevant educational experiences for each student, affording them the opportunity to achieve their full academic, intellectual, physical, social, and emotional potential.
- Develop written plans for individual students assigned to include goals and objectives to meet exceptionality identified.
- Extend core student activities, special programs and projects to meet identified academic needs and interest of students.
- Utilize varied methods and adjust them to content, materials and other student characteristics.
- Maintain folders of student's progress and work, including evaluation of student progress via bi-weekly student portfolios, standardized tests, etc.
- Adjust educational plans as needed.
- Participate in training and other in-service/staff development programs as required.
- Report any acts, incidents, or conditions that reflect the possibility of inappropriate youth-to-youth or staff-to-youth.
- Report any use of physical force and all unusual incidents per ECKERD policy and state specific guidelines.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree, from an accredited College or University, preferred.
Experience: Some teaching or counseling experience is preferred.
Skills: Analytical, verbal, writing, resourceful, creative, objective, interpersonal, and critical judgment.
Physical Demands: Ability to spend extended periods of time in standing/walking/sitting positions in wilderness and/or classroom environment. Must be free of communicable diseases as defined by the appropriate state and to the extent that data is attainable under federal law.
Other: Must interface effectively with facility staff; demonstrate commitment to professional standards, personal development and role modelling. Must meet state criminal background check requirement.
Travel: Must be able to meet requirements for Eckerd’s Auto Insurance and be able to drive for business purposes. Must have and maintain an appropriate and valid state driver’s license.
Odle Management considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Odle Management is a drug-free workplace and utilizes E-verify to confirm employment eligibility.