Would you like to work for one of the largest and most recognized employers in San Antonio? University Health has an exciting opportunity for you as a Supplier Diversity Manager. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a company with a reputation for exceptional service and patient care.
We are committed to providing our employees with an array of medical, dental, and vision packages to support the needs of their families. Some of the wonderful benefits we offer include:
- Advancement opportunities
- Generous benefits packages
- Flexible hours and paid personal leave
- Pet insurance
- We are ranked as one of the best hospitals in South Texas
- Acts as a supplier advocate, through education, awareness and promotion for both the Health System and Supplier community.
- Works with other UH staff to assist in assuring supplier diversity programs are communicated to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assists the Director in managing the University Health’s supplier diversity efforts via outreach, certification, monitoring, education, and compliance initiatives. Identifies, clarifies, encourages, conducts and monitors outreach to Small, Minority, Woman, and Veteran Business Enterprises (SMWVBE).
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Management, or a related field is required
- A minimum three (3) years relevant working experience in procurement/supplier diversity and one (1) years experience in procurement, contract management and/or strategic sourcing is required.
We promptly review all applications on a daily basis and highly qualified candidates will be contacted directly for an interview. We are actively interviewing so apply today!