This position is responsible for preparing and passing instruments and equipment for assigned surgical procedures In accordance with hospital and department standards and is responsible for carrying out identified patient care needs delegated by an RN, Physician or Director/Manager/Supervisor.
- High school graduate or equivalent is required.
- Completion of surgical technology program is required.
- Entry level to two years experience is required.
- Current CPR certification is required.
- Certified Surgical Technician preferred.