Performs mammographic examinations. Performs radiographic examination on all ages of patients (newborn through geriatric), contributing to the efficient operation of the department and ensuring the quality and continuity of patient care. Performs responsibilities of receptionist as needed.Minimum Education: Graduate of an accredited Radiological Technology program or equivalent.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiological Technology program or equivalent.
- Two years post graduate experience preferred.
- Minimum one-year mammography experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Computer experience desirable.
- American Registry of Radiological Technologists (ARRT).
- Mammography certification – (M)
- General Radiography , Mammography, Computer and Office Equipment, PACS
- Operation of General Radiography and Mammography, Computerized Radiography, Office Equipment and PACS.
- Patient care as it applies to Radiography.