Northeastern Nevada RegionalHospital is looking for a Temporary Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (withTelemetry Tech experience preferred) to work in our busy26-bed Med/Surg/Peds department. Patients range from geriatric to neonatal. Predominantly 10-hours shifts, four days per week though subject to changeaccording to business needs.
Primary responsibilities include butare not limited to:
- Perform basic nursing procedures including input and output, daily living activities, application of simple dressings and perennial care.
- Obtain and document patient vital signs, including temperature, blood pressure, weight, respiration and pulse.
- Provide personal care assistance to patients, including bathing, dressing, eating, bedpans and transportation.
- Help patients and communicates changes in patient's condition to the appropriate staff.
- Continual surveillance of multiple telemetry monitors.
Only those applicants who areselected for an interview will be contacted.
ABOUTUS: AtNortheastern Nevada Regional Hospital's 75-bed facility, you’re more than justan employee; you’re part of our family. Community population approximately 35,000. We are located at the base of the beautifulRuby Mountains, elevation level 5,000. www.nnrhospital.com
BENEFITSOVERVIEW: Medical/Dental/Visioninsurance, company paid basic life and AD&D insurance, Supplemental andVoluntary insurance options, 401K with employer match, Paid Time Off/Holidays,tuition reimbursement program, cell phone discounts, and Flexible HealthSpending Account/Dependent Care Account options.