Job Purpose: As an Occupational Therapist at Aspire Health Partners, your job purpose will be to provide a multitude of essential functions in order to assist psychiatric outpatient clients to achieve and maintain stability. All functions must be completed while maintaining high standards of ethical and professional conduct while adhering to agency policies and procedures.
Position qualifications: Ability to receive and maintain a(n)
- Level II Background clearance
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Registration driver's license record in accordance with the underwriting guidelines set by Aspire insurance
- company as described in the AHP Corporate Transportation Policy 3.9.1
- Master's Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current State of Florida Occupational Therapy License
Other qualifications: Minimum of 1 year of experience providing Occupational Therapy to adults; Experience in community health is preferred.