Who is Comprehensive Healthcare?
Comprehensive Healthcare provides innovative behavioral health and integrated healthcare services to clients of all ages. We take pride in our creative and collaborative work environment and in delivering clinically excellent, trauma-informed, recovery-oriented services.
What are we looking for in a Therapist?
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of our newest program, Selah Evaluation & Treatment facility, which is set to open April 2019. This new sixteen-bed, secure facility will serve adults who require short-term inpatient treatment due to a crisis or change in function related to mental illness. This program will provide evaluation, stabilization, and brief treatment for adults in a supportive, trauma-informed environment. An integrated, multidisciplinary team of professionals will provide individualized treatment and develop a comprehensive discharge plan that emphasizes family support and community resources.
Therapists at Selah E&T are part of a multidisciplinary team that provides mental health treatment to clients in our adult evaluation & treatment facility. Working within a trauma-informed environment, Therapists assess clients’ needs, coordinate with the team and client to develop a brief treatment plan, and implement evidence-based practices to help stabilize the client and prepare them for outpatient treatment. In addition, Therapists assist with case management, communicate with clients’ support systems, and collaborate to develop a comprehensive discharge plan. This position requires a confident Therapist who is comfortable working with clients whose symptoms are highly acute, can establish rapport quickly, and excels at collaborating with other treatment teams and community providers.
Therapist duties may include:
- completing mental health assessments for clients upon admission to Selah E&T
- collaborating with each client to create an individualized treatment plan
- providing individual and group therapy
- assessing client safety and providing crisis evaluation & intervention
- adhering to agency policy, training, and techniques for managing aggressive behavior and maintaining staff & client safety
- thorough and timely completion of required clinical documentation
Master’s degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or related field
What Comprehensive Healthcare Can Offer You
Training and Development
- A variety of career opportunities in a wide range of settings with room for mobility and promotion
- Regular training opportunities including support, supervision, and consultation in implementing evidence-based services and programs
- Clinical supervision toward licensure (if applicable)
Innovative Program & Services
- A strong reputation for providing quality, evidence-based services within a collaborative multi-disciplinary team environment
- Innovative, forward-looking leadership that seeks to thrive in an ever-changing healthcare environment
- Joint Commission-accredited organization committed to continuous quality improvement
- Established partnerships with major research universities and other community and healthcare providers to implement cutting-edge treatment programs and services
- Competitive salaries within our communities and industry
- Healthcare coverage for employee and qualified family members
- Generous vacation, paid holiday and sick leave policies
- Access to Employee Assistance Program services
- Agency-funded retirement plan with contributions equal to 5% of compensation
- Additional retirement investment opportunities with a 50% investment match of up to 4% of compensation
- Agency-funded life and disability insurance program
- Financial incentives to further employee education
- Educational loan repayment programs (conditions apply)
Comprehensive Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. We value the diverse perspectives and strengths that our employees bring to the workplace and we encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply for our positions. The Human Resources department offers accommodations and assistance for the application and interview process; please contact us at (509) 575-4084 to make arrangements.