Who is Comprehensive Healthcare?
Comprehensive Healthcare provides innovative behavioral health and integrated healthcare services to clients of all ages. We take pride in our creative and collaborative work environment and in delivering clinically excellent, trauma-informed, recovery-oriented services.
What are we looking for in a Therapist?
Therapists at Comprehensive implement evidenced-based practices to provide support to clients and families in learning new skills. They also help clients connect with appropriate natural and community resources. Using excellent teamwork and communication, Therapists provide counseling and skill development through individual or groups sessions to assist clients with reaching their treatment and recovery goals. Training and clinical supervision in the provision of evidenced-based practices is provided as part of this position.
For this particular role, Therapists will be working with children & adolescents and their families on the Wraparound with Intensive Services (WISe) team. This program serves youth with mental health diagnoses who are experiencing severe behavioral disruptions that have affected their functioning in family, school, and/or social environments. WISe is an evidence-based practice for a collaborative, cross-system approach to creative problem-solving.
WISe Therapist duties may include:
- providing individual and family therapy
- leading behavioral health groups
- providing WISe services and crisis coverage outside of regular business hours on an as-needed basis
- completing mental health intake assessments
- coordinating with the client and full treatment team to develop the Cross System Care Plan
- crisis evaluation and intervention services
- completing CANS (Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths) screenings
Master’s degree in social work, counseling, psychology, or related field
What Comprehensive Healthcare Can Offer You
Training and Development
- A variety of career opportunities in a wide range of settings with room for mobility and promotion
- Regular training opportunities including support, supervision, and consultation in implementing evidence-based services and programs
- Clinical supervision toward licensure (if applicable)
Innovative Program & Services
- A strong reputation for providing quality, evidence-based services within a collaborative multi-disciplinary team environment
- Innovative, forward-looking leadership that seeks to thrive in an ever-changing healthcare environment
- Joint Commission-accredited organization committed to continuous quality improvement
- Established partnerships with major research universities and other community and healthcare providers to implement cutting-edge treatment programs and services
- Competitive salaries within our communities and industry
- Healthcare coverage for employee and qualified family members
- Generous vacation, paid holiday and sick leave policies
- Access to Employee Assistance Program services
- Agency-funded retirement plan with contributions equal to 5% of compensation
- Additional retirement investment opportunities with a 50% investment match of up to 4% of compensation
- Agency-funded life and disability insurance program
- Financial incentives to further employee education
- Educational loan repayment programs (conditions apply)
Comprehensive Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. We value the diverse perspectives and strengths that our employees bring to the workplace and we encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply for our positions. The Human Resources department gladly offers accommodations and assistance for the application and interview process; please contact us at (509) 575-4084 to make arrangements.