Location: 4411 Montgomery Road, Suite 201 Norwood, Ohio 45212
Hours: Office hours are 12:00pm-8:30pm with some on-call responsibility.
* Sign on bonus will be offered to candidates that are fluent in American Sign Language*
Child Focus, Inc. is a leading provider of behavioral health services for youth and families in the Southwest Ohio region. With forty years of experience Child Focus has succeeded in joining with communities in improving the quality of life for children, families and adults.
If you are interested in working for an agency that values teamwork, embraces challenges, and committed to quality of care we have a wonderful opportunity to work Full-time or Part-time in our Norwood office.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provides individual/family therapy
- Group therapy services for youth and their families
- Conduct diagnostic assessments and completing treatment plans.
- Assist clients to identify personal and interactive problems, and to achieve effective personal, and family development and adjustment.
- Services are provided in school, home, office and community settings.
- Effectively collaborates with school or community professionals.
Child Focus provides excellent benefits.
Individual and group supervision for dependently licensed staff (LSW, LPC, MFT)
Trainings provided at no cost to staff (approved provider of CEU's)
Company Car program and mileage reimbursement
Generous matching program for 403(b) and Health Saving Accounts
Loan Forgiveness program and tuition reimbursement
Abundant Paid Time off awards and Flexible schedule
Energetic and supportive team environment
Room for growth and advancement opportunity