Novant Health is seeking an experienced Therapist III that is able to adapt to each unique client, as well as display proficient knowledge and experience in implementing and coordinating treatment plans while considering various cultures and age groups. The Therapist III is responsible for making treatment and level of care decisions independently. They collaborate as needed with their physician providers. As an autonomous provider in the outpatient setting, the therapist is responsible to manage their own schedule, refer patients as needed to a higher level of care or request consultations. They are individually credentialed with payers to bill for services. A referral is not required to initiate treatment. The Therapist provides individual, family, group therapy and collaborative care as appropriate in the outpatient setting. They complete patient assessments, plan for therapeutic interventions and appropriate follow up care, implementation treatment plans, coordinate the treatment process. Also demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide services appropriate to the age and cultural diversity of the patients served. In addition, the therapist will uphold and demonstrate the Novant Mission, Vision and Values: Compassion, Diversity, Personal Excellence, and Team Work. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of 'First Do No Harm'.
- Education: Master's degree required. Master's degree in psychology, social work, counseling or related field required.
- Experience: Minimum of three years experience required.
- Licensure/certification/registration: LCSW required. LPC, Clinical Psychologist or PMHCNS required.
- Additional skills required: Good working knowledge of computers. Ability to care for Behavioral Health Age Specific populations. Non-Violent Crisis Intervention certification.