- Evaluates and assesses patients to establish functional, measurable goals to promote restoration of functional abilities.
- Provides treatment according to a written plan of care to meet established goals.
- Plans for discharge and communicates findings and progress according to professional licensure/certification, scope of practice and departmental/discipline policies and procedures.
- Produces other reports as needed
- May supervise clinical students and support staff including certified/licensed assistants, technicians, and volunteers.
- Adheres to the AOTA Code of Ethics.
- Provides a caring relationship that facilitates health, and healing.
Performs other duties as assigned.