This is where you change your story…
At Meadows we understand that new directions to career advancing and improvement can be scary, but we are excited to offer you a possible new rewarding chapter with us! Come join us in transforming lives!
Who are we?
We have been the most trusted name in the industry and have been helping people for 40 years. Our approach is different and success stories of our patients prove that. We don’t have one size fits all treatment and there are no quick fixes.
Who are you?
Are you compassionate, innovative and have a passion to make an impact? Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a company that will believe in your abilities and train you to advance? 75% of our current top-level executive staff are organic internal promotions from within.
We might be a perfect fit for you!
***This position is for our Dallas IOP for an Evening full-time therapist position Monday-Thursday 12:30-8:30pm and Fridays 8:00am-2:00pm. This is NOT a remote position. Please only apply if this schedule works for you***
The Therapist assesses and facilitates the care for assigned patients and participates in the treatment and continuing care planning. Is responsible for case management for all assigned patients. Conducts individual, family, specialized and group therapy and shares clinical information gained with the treatment team, and with other involved entities as appropriate. Promotes implementation of therapeutic milieu and daily program schedule. Provides patient care in a supportive and empathetic manner.
- Meet with assigned patients to introduce self, orient the patient to the therapist role and explain treatment goals and/or expectations. explain treatment goals and/or expectations.
- Initiate contact with family members and outpatient providers.
- Document all activities related to assessment, treatment and discharge planning.
- Provide individual, group and family therapy for assigned patients per program schedule.
- Document therapy sessions in the medical record per program requirements.
- Seek clinical supervision and support when complications arise in therapeutic setting or therapy sessions.
- Facilitate specialized interventions when needed.
- Provide specialized therapy services to assigned patients including but not limited to, Family Therapy, Equine, Art, EMDR, and SE.
- Assist in compiling materials for use in group therapy and/or educational/informational sessions.
- Document all activities related to assessment, treatment, and discharge planning.
- May need to work on call as the business need arises