A management oriented position responsible for overseeing the internal operations of the home and clinic therapy department.
Oversee therapy workflow that includes, but not limited to:
- Inputting and tracking of referrals. Monitor internal staff productivity.
- Utilize ‘Therapy Weekly Counts’ worksheet (to be updated daily).
- Utilize ‘Workflow Step Tracker’ worksheet (assist with any area that we struggling with).
- Monitor field staff productivity.
- Assist with obtaining physicians orders when they exceed five (5) working days.
- Ensure accuracy of ‘Place of Service (POS)’ report.
- Manage, track, and reconcile ‘Weekly Visits Logs’ of field staff .
- Review and approve accuracy of payroll with review of ‘Weekly Visit Logs’.
- Follow up on all ‘un-posted visits’ the following morning.
- Utilize ‘Un-posted Report’ to assist with identifying therapist(s).
- Reach out to field therapist to finish and post any un-posted visits.
- Assist and follow up with all plan of cares that exceed five (5) days for signature in coordination with Client Relations team to obtain.
- College Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with ability to manage and place multi-disciplined health care staff.
- Public relations ability, interpersonal skill, professional telephone manner.
- Organized, flexible, attention to detail.
- Knowledge of health care preferred.
- Business decorum and appearance.
- Supportive of team concept