Join our Excellent Team of Diagnostic Imaging Professionals at Sumner Regional Medical Center.
The diagnostic services at Sumner Regional Medical Center offer the latest technology in medical imaging. Services include:
- 128 and 64 Slice CT – full body computed tomography scanning, including cardiac imaging
- 1.5 T MRI – full body high definition magnetic resonance imaging
- General Radiology (X-ray) – latest computed radiography capabilities with long bone and total spine imaging, as well as routine radiographic exams
- Ultrasound – general, abdominal, obstetrical and vascular imaging
- Echocardiography - uses ultrasound to create moving pictures of the heart. A stress echocardiography test is also available.
- Fluoroscopy – medical imaging that shows a continuous x-ray image on a monitor
- Nuclear Medicine - general, cardiac and nuclear imaging
Under the general guidance of the physicians/providers the Ultrasound/Echo Coordinator performs a variety of diagnostic ultrasonographic procedures and coordinates daily staff activities for Ultrasound and Echocardiography departments
This position reports to: Director Diagnostic Services