Harris Regional Hospital
Responsible and accountable for Ultrasound Procedures as appropriate for his/her training/experience and field of study/specialty. The Technologist will be responsible for carrying a clinical workload commensurate with the department's workload in addition to other assigned duties.
1. Must be registered or registry eligible by the ARRT or ARDMS (or other equivalent accrediting approved agency) for all positions within Imaging is required within one year of practicing full time in that field .
2. Current BLS certification and maintain afterwards.
1. Ability to lift and move at least 50 pounds.LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans’ status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
2. Ability to see colors, see at least 1 mm squares.
3. Ability to reach overhead.
4. Ability to remain calm, continue to function effectively and develop priorities during highly stressful situations.
5. Ability to communicate effectively using written and verbal media.
6. Ability to move and operate equipment and carry supplies.