This is where you change your story…
At Meadows we understand that new directions to career advancing and improvement can be scary, but we are excited to offer you a possible new rewarding chapter with us! Come join us in transforming lives!
Who are we?
We have been the most trusted name in the industry and have been helping people for 40 years. Our approach is different and success stories of our patients prove that. We don’t have one size fits all treatment and there are no quick fixes.
Who are you?
Are you compassionate, innovative and have a passion to make an impact? Are you looking to get your foot in the door with a company that will believe in your abilities and train you to advance? 75% of our current top-level executive staff are organic internal promotions from within.
We might be a perfect fit for you!
**This role supports the virtual team, however is not a virtual role. This position is needed to report out of the Phoenix office to support the business need***
The VIOP Business Manager/Coordinator coordinates the business and operational activities of Meadows Behavioral Healthcare virtual programs to support policies, goals and objectives established by the Executive Director of Virtual Outpatient Services. Implements systems based on best practices, quality, and accountability for tracking business priorities. Provides leadership and coordination between Meadows Intake, Inpatient and Outpatient programs, Compliance, and the Business Office.
- Develops workflows and tools for tracking department and business priorities based on forecasted budget, department goals, objectives, and organization policies and procedures that are consistent with the company’s mission.
- Collection and organization of data used in developing performance improvement plans, as necessary. Provides business performance reports as required to administration and regulatory entities.
- Notifies Executive Director of Virtual Outpatient Services of issues/events that may adversely affect the operation and effective performance of assigned areas.
- Creation and maintenance of an operational handbook.
- In conjunction with the Compliance Department, assists in the creation and maintenance of policies and procedures that are in compliance with company policy and State and Joint Commission regulations.
- Coordinator all administrative activities, including scheduling of all treatment services.
- Coordinates with Admissions Department to schedule admission assessments and as requested conducts admission assessments.
- Coordinates virtual random and prescribed Urine Drug Screens for patients.
- Assists with helping clinicians coordinate referrals for adjunctive health and continuing care services.