**This position is able to sit 100% REMOTELY**
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities
This position is for an experienced Technical Lead to work in a fast-paced, Agile environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical leadership and architecture guidance for health applications using Vista/MUMPS. The Technical Lead will participate in the full system lifecycle including analysis, planning, implementation, testing, documentation, and operations. The Technical Lead is assigned to the most complex independent technical tasks and functions as a team lead, directing and coordinating the technical work of all team members to complete projects successfully.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively leading a cross-functional scrum team, including supporting engineering and development delivery, technical deliverables/artifacts (architecture, installation instructions), and release activities (running fortify scans, building in Jenkins)
- Helping to establish technical standards, approaches and architectures across the project
- Identifying and mitigating technical risks to the project
- Ensuring execution of quality technical deliverables within established schedules
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math and minimum of ten (10) years related technical experience. An additional six (6) years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
- Seven (7) years of experience overall experience analyzing, designing, and implementing integration solutions using Vista/MUMPS and related technologies
- Minimum four (4) years of technical leadership experience within a Vista/MUMPS systems development environment
- Experience leading project teams utilizing an Agile incremental delivery approach which supports incremental development of high-quality, fully tested application component delivery
- Strong understanding of object-oriented and domain-driven development principles
- Self-starter that can work under general direction with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and leadership experience within a C#/.NET systems development environment
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
Preferred / Desired Skills:
- Section 508 Compliance knowledge
- Active Veterans Affairs clearance with PIV
- Experience using the Rational tool suite is a plus.
- Experience using ServiceNow is a plus
- Previous government development experience a plus
- Experience with version control management platforms like GIT; Experience with source control flows.
- Knowledge of DevOps methods, CI/CD automation practices and Docker a plus
If you are interested in learning more, please email me directly!
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.