Martinsburg - Waiver Service Support Facilitator - I/DD
KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. KEPRO is currently recruiting for an experienced and professional
Performs assessments of I/DD Waiver members for the purpose of determining their individualized budgets which are utilized by the member's planning team to purchase the services necessary to support the individual in the community. Assessments are also used to determine re-eligibility into the program each year. The Service Support Facilitator must manage a caseload of assigned members to ensure that assessments are performed and data entry into the CareConnection web system is completed within the prescribed timelines.
* Schedule, conduct and appropriately document member assessments within prescribed timelines
* Enter assessment data into the CareConnection web system
* Participate in inter-rater activities to ensure consistency in the administration of the assessment instruments and adherence to assessment protocols.
* Participate in monthly I/DD Waiver staff meetings, quarterly all-staff meetings and other required training and meeting as necessary
* Extensive travel with overnight stays sometime required to fulfill assessments when the designated SSF if not available
* Assist with monitoring department procedures and quality assurance/improvement activities
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree in Human Services and minimum 2 years' experience with the WV I/DD Waiver program service members with I/DD
* Working knowledge of the WV I/DD Waiver program, policies and procedures as well as other programs/services available to program members. Medicaid/Public Sector service experience, preferred
* Demonstrated knowledge of person-centered planning fundamentals
* Working knowledge of computer applications and ability to navigate through multiple screens
* Maintain confidentiality standards/HIPAA compliance when evaluating all pertinent issues.
KEPRO offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. Come grow with a progressive health care management leader. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please. Visit us at www.kepro.com for more information on the KEPRO Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
KEPRO is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the e
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.