CAREGiver's Duties Include, But Not Limited To:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Care (bathing, grooming, toileting)
- Alzheimer's Care and Dementia Care
- Support to Various Hospice Agencies
Requirements To Be A CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
We value CAREGivers like no other home care company. We are committed to your success. Here is how we show it.
- We offer varied shifts. Daytime, evening, overnight, weekends and holidays. You may choose to work full-time or part-time, subject to shift availability.
- We offer competitive pay rate.
- We offer health iinsurance, subject to certain criteria.
- We provide you with training that was developed by Home Instead Senior Care just for our CAREGivers.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.