Home Instead Senior Care, the Premier Home Care Company serving Central and Upper Bucks County is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to be a part of our team. Home Instead Senior Care’s mission is to enhance the lives of aging adult in our community by providing non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
CAREGiver’s Duties Include, But Not Limited To;
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Personal Care (bathing, grooming, toileting)
- Alzheimer’s Care and Dementia Care
- Support to various Hospice Agencies
- Running errands and taking clients to appointments
*No previous experience necessary – skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care
Requirements To Be A CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Why Work with Home Instead Senior Care of Plumsteadville, Pa.
We value CAREGivers like no other home care company. We are committed to your success. Here is how we show it.
- We offer varied shifts. Daytime, evening, overnight, weekends and holidays. You may choose to work full-time or part-time, subject to shift availability.
- We offer a competitive pay rate.
- We offer health insurance, subject to certain criteria.
- We provide you with training that was developed by Home Instead Senior Care just for our CAREGivers.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.