- Attends work as scheduled and follows community’s call-off procedures.
- Administers medication in accordance with state and company standards.
- Accurately and safely prepares, administers and documents the oral/topical/injectable medications.
- Provides general consultation regarding health related concerns within the community.
- Notifies physicians and/or responsible party of any change in resident’s health and provides proper documentation.
- Responds quickly and appropriately to all emergencies.
- Adheres to department’s documentation standards.
- Maintains close communication with all departments and staff members.
- Is familiar with emergency equipment and procedures.
- Maintains confidentiality of residents and prospective residents’ information.
- Adheres to all health and safety regulations and community standards.
- (If applicable) conducts resident assessments according to state and company standards.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Spring Hills, LLC.
- Performs other duties as assigned.