Develops and maintains landlord, property manager and inspector relationships that lead directly to affordable and permanent housing opportunities for families and individuals served through the Your Way Home Housing Resource Center.
Essential Job Functions:
Major highlights of the position requirements are noted below. Additional responsibilities may be assigned as required.
- Responsible for timely, periodic submission of all required clearances and physicals
- Deliver meaningful, culturally competent services which connects Housing Resource Center individuals and families to permanent, safe and affordable housing
- Develop effective relationships with landlords, property managers and inspectors in the greater Norristown area which includes negotiating rental amounts and education about the Montgomery County Your Way Home initiative
- Collaborate with community resources such as the Montgomery County Community Connections Navicate for the greater Norristown area
- Develop, increase and monitor the tenancy skills of Housing Resource Center individuals and families
- Meet with the Housing Resource Center individuals and families in their housing units
- Regularly communicate with the Your Way Home Program Manager, Call Center staff, Shelter Providers, Housing Stability Coaches and Housing Locator Specialists.
- Actively participate in Your Way Home meetings, trainings and Learning Collaborative
- Complete paperwork and reports in a timely and detailed manner.
- Actively participate with individual supervision and Norristown Family Center program meetings
- Complete other duties as assigned